I would be happy to answer your questions and give you a no obligation homebuyer’s counselling session. You will learn about the process, Buyer Representation, negotiating in the current market and what the next steps are.
- Improved Credit Scoring Rules. https://www.consumerreports.org/credit-scores-reports/changes-in-fico-credit-scoring/
- Mortgage interest rates are still under 4%.
- WHEDA & FHA Loans may get you a loan with 3.5% downpayment.
- Payments can be less than renting, especially with the increases in rents.
- Compare financing costs, it’s not just the interest rate that matters.
- Get a pre-approval or get on the path to qualifying for a mortgage. Find out what loan program works best for your situation.
#Buying a Home
Here is a tool that can help you decide if renting or buying is recommended for you:
John just did a fantastic job with a WHEDA loan for one of my clients!
(let him know I recommended him)
Cherry Creek Mortgage